Wednesday, May 02, 2007

End of My Cricket World Cup Mission on “A Voice in Colombo”

For last one month and a half, I dedicated my main blog (A Voice in Colombo) completely for Cricket World Cup. During this period, I didn’t blogged about anything else than Cricket, on my blog. And I’ve been able to make few new cricket fan friends, from different parts of the World during this few weeks. Now the World Cup has ended, and I have to say good-bye for all the readers stayed with me throughout the tournament. I have to return to my normal blogging (On “A Voice in Colombo”).

Anyways, I will continue blogging about cricket on a different domain. I’ve started my own Cricket Blog, (“A Different Stroke”) and will be posting any cricket related posts, to this site here onwards.

So, all the readers who came to “A Voice in Colombo” to read me posting about cricket; now can join me on “A Different Stroke” hereafter.

No comments: